Sugar Swings! Serve Some: What do you do when life is nuts? I guess bake!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do you do when life is nuts? I guess bake!


When did life get so crazy and hectic anyway? Is this what getting old is about? (because I'm not liking it so much!) But, I got my first request for a cake for our neighbor's son's birthday. I was going to do the kid's whole name but it was getting late, so decided the H was good enough. He's a Mets fan so *tried* to go for their logo. It was a hit so that was pretty cool. I am getting some mileage out of the ball pan!


Some more miscellaneous cupcakes from the past couple weeks....these are actually brownies




...and these are red velvet with green tea frosting.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you or any feedback...make sure are signed in so I can reply back!