Sugar Swings! Serve Some: frosted cookie bars.....!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

frosted cookie bars.....!



....ran out of time for more decorated cookies....so went with bars....been seeing these on a bunch of blogs....but this recipe on annie's eats seemed like a goodie....and it was....!.....the lemon zest made the recipe...and i didn't even have the vanilla bean....and it was super quick and easy too.....the icing is my go to vanilla buttercream....and then topped with some white non-pareil sprinkles and medium sized sugar pearls.....

sugar cookie bars

.....they were for the kiddos "holiday tea"...but would be great for a new year's eve party too.....!



Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

5 comments :

  1. I made these a while ago too, way better than regular sugar cookies!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm, these look so good! A great quick dessert idea, and they're so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea to make them as bars instead of cookies. And I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious and beautiful! I LOVE the color!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you or any feedback...make sure are signed in so I can reply back!