Sugar Swings! Serve Some: elvis has left the building cupcakes....!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

elvis has left the building cupcakes....!


....breaking up the spring and easter type posts with some elvis cupcakes...the toppers were made from my fav--candy melts....which were used to trace some elvis like pics printed off google images.....and accented with some large sugar pearls.....


...they came out pretty neat considering they were done late at night while i should have been asleep....hence the dot for the little "i" in the wrong spot in his name.....(hoping only i noticed that!).....

....did you know it's illegal to mow your front lawn while you're dressed as Elvis in switzerland...?...go figure....


....more sprig-like posts coming soon!.....happy almost monday to all....only 5 days until friday....!

7 comments :

  1. Damn, and I was just about to get into my jumpsuit and grab the mower, too...!
    I love your cupcake toppers, especially the "neon lights" signature! (and no, I didn't notice the misplaced dot until you mentioned it. Now I'm not sure if I should be ashamed).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cupcakes! You did such a great job! I didn't notice a problem with the "i" either:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what tip did you use for the flowers under the elvis shoes? they are so pretty. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun!! You did an awesome job!! Thanks so much for sharing on Cupcake Tuesday!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by. I used a Wilton tip 4B for the icing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute!! my husband would love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute!! Great job!
    I would love for you to link up at my first linky party! :)
    {nifty thrifty sunday}
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you or any feedback...make sure are signed in so I can reply back!